This tall slim lighthouse is situated at Rampside close to Barrow-in Furness.
It is known locally as the Rampside Needle and can be seen easily from Piel Island nearby.
Built in 1875, it is the only surviving example of 13 such beacons erected around Barrow to guide vessels into the port.
It is 20 metres (66ft) tall and built of red and yellow bricks.
This distinctive elegant landmark is set south-east of Barrow-in-Furness just off Roa Island Road.
Rampside Lighthouse is Grade II designated building by English Heritage.